If you want to share some of your notes, but don’t want to give someone full access to all of them, you can export notes as an Adobe PDF (portable document format). For example, you might want to share a handout with a colleague who doesn’t have OneNote or doesn’t need to see everything else in your notebook.
- On the page you want to export, choose File > Export.
- Under Export Current, choose what you want to export.
- Choose PDF (*pdf) > Export.
4. In the Save as dialog box, choose where you want to save your file.
5. Give the file a name, and choose Save.